Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More Fishing...

It may seem like all we do in this family anymore is go fishing.  That's not entirely true we also eat and spend time with family and friends.  On Monday night we had one more chance to hang out with everyone together before Heather and Brooks and Jason had to go home.  We went to a park in Duvall that is right on the river.  River fishing has been very hit or miss for Terence, usually he does not catch anything.  This time he caught a fish right off the bat and it was a pretty good sized one too, probably 11 inches or so.  My Dad decided to try casting a couple of times with Jared's pole and he caught this!


This is the biggest fish I have seen anyone catch so far this season.  He released it back into the river which I was happy about since I don't think you should keep fish unless you are going to eat them.  Terence is itching to get back out to this spot and try again.  It seems like a  pretty promising location. 
Here are a couple other pictures from Monday night.

No comments: