I am typically the one to get up with the kids in the middle of the night but since it was Mother’s day Terence said he would do it. Of course it was just my luck (or actually his) that the kids did not wake up the entire night! I also had every intention of sleeping in Sunday morning but was awake by 7:00am so while everyone else slept I went downstairs and blogged checked Facebook and prepared my lesson for church. It was nice to have some quiet time all to myself. Once the boys were up we got everyone ready for church and were out the door. When we got home Terence made me green chile, sour cream dip because I mentioned at church that is sounded really good. He also had sparkling cider to drink with it. We all took a nice little nap and then cleaned the house for Grammy and Pop to come over for dinner. Terence made awesome burgers and hotdogs on the grill as well as French fries and watermelon. It was so nice to not cook and Terence did such a good job I think we might be doing that more often. We headed over to the park after dinner to let the kids play for a bit and enjoy the wonderful sunshine. It was a great way to end an amazing Mother’s day. Thank you so much Terence for making me feel so special! I love you!
Baby #4!
10 years ago





1 comment:
Happy Mom's Day!
I'm glad yours was special. Terence did such a great job!
Post a Comment