I've come to realize that my body is... not where I would like it to be but I am working on it.
I've come to realize that my job is ... a blessing to our family! I’m grateful that I am able to work for such a great company
I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I do my best thinking.
I've come to realize that I need nothing more in life than... my husband and children.
I've come to realize that I've lost my... Blue Ray remote, we think it’s buried in the couch, like literally inside it.
I've come to realize that I hate...that I am not a stronger person, I want to be the best Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt, Daughter, Teacher, friend and I feel like I fall short a lot.
I've come to realize that money is...a necessary evil
I've come to realize that certain people...understand me!
I've come to realize that I'll always remember…things that everyone else in my family say never happened.
I've come to realize that my siblings... Simply the best friends anyone could ask for. Hands down they are awesome (in-laws included).
I've come to realize that my mom... is the best role model I could possibly ask for!
I've come to realize that my cell phone... is my lifeline to the world while I am driving.
I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... That I really wanted to stay in bed with Corey and Terence a little longer.
I've come to realize that last night... I cleaned my house and it felt amazing!
I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...how inadequate I feel?
I've come to realize that my Dad is...The most selfless, kind, loving, funny person I know. If there were more men in the world like him this would be a much better place!
I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I only check a few people’s status. I just deleted 100 friends yesterday.
I've come to realize that today... I hope to accomplish a lot!
I've come to realize that tonight...I am decorating cakes with the Young Women and hoping Emily goes into labor!
I've come to realize that tomorrow... is Thursday! One day closer to a three day weekend!
I've come to realize that I really want to...be better, stronger, nicer.
I've come to realize that my children...are the most amazing spirits I know, they are sweet, kind, loving, forgiving, trusting, strong, such a blessing in my life.
I've come to realize that this weekend...I hope to spend time with Terence and the boys playing and possibly get the rest of the closets cleaned out.
I've come to realize that the best music to listen to when I'm upset is...peaceful music.
I've come to realize that my friends...are very few but the ones I have are extremely important to me, it’s not quantity but quality.
I've come to realize that this year... has been challenging, strengthening, fun, full, hopeful, wonderful!
I've come to realize that my husband is... My best friend, I could not live without him.
I've come to realize that maybe I should...get back to work.
I've come to realize I really don't understand... the way the Lord works sometimes but I know that he has a plan.
I've come to realize that my past...has made me who I am today.
I've come to realize that parties... are fun when they are with the right people. Work parties, not my favorite thing.
I've come to realize that my life is... Awesome, I am so blessed!
Baby #4!
10 years ago





2 comments:
You don't give yourself enough credit. You are pretty awesome too.
I love this post Jacki! I hope you you know that I think you're just FABULOUS in every way! I wish I felt stronger too.
Post a Comment