Monday, February 1, 2010

I will put you in the sink...

When Terence and I first started dating Terence loved to tell the little girls (Sarah, Laura and Michelle)that he was going to put them in the sink. It was his first experience with pickle ball points. Michelle especially used to hate it when he would say this.

This morning I was doing my hair in my bathroom downstairs and this is where Corey decided to sit. It reminded me of when Terence used to tease the girls, I thought it was funny.

3 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

hahahahaha... that is funny! I love telling the little girls they had to go in the sink too. Seriously... thats cruel :)

jennifer said...

hahaha....oh man...those were good times. I still have no idea why they would get so mad. but it was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I told you to stop listening to all that NSYNC music, NOW look where it's gotten you!