Today was a really nice Sunday. We went to church which is always a nice way to spend a Sunday. Connor is still having a hard time being in Sunbeams. He is OK with going to class but has a hard time being in primary with the rest of the kids. Lucky for him our good friends Thad and Julie are his teachers which helps a lot. It also helps that Terence has been going there to help out for the last couple of weeks. There are a ton of Sunbeams and it's more than two teachers can handle. It's been nice to have Terence go in and help and I think it puts Connor's mind at ease too.
After church we headed over to Terence's Mom and Dad's house for a Super Bowl party. They are always so nice when we come over and always have such fun things planned; today was no exception. They had gotten individual pizzas for the boys and us to make. Terence's Dad made baked potato soup just for me, because I requested it. It was amazing and I am looking forward to eating the leftovers as soon as I am done writing this blog. The game itself was not much to write home about. We were all going for the Colts so were a little disappointed when they lost. It was not enough to get upset about though.
It was a really fun relaxing afternoon. Now I am sitting on the couch with Connor watching The Sound of Music (one of my all time favorite movies). What a great ending to the day!
Baby #4!
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment