Saturday, February 20, 2010

Terence Kind of Weird

Connor cracks me up! Both he and Corey have been really into singing primary songs lately. Their favorites are Popcorn Popping, The Wise Man, Do as I’m Doing, Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam and of course I am a Child of God.

Growing up we used to change the words on the chorus to I am a child of God from “with parents kind and dear” to “with parents kind of weird.” The other day we were singing in the car and I taught Connor to sing it this way. Go ahead and judge me. Anyway instead of singing parents kind of weird he changed it to Terence is kind of weird. We just looked at each other and started laughing. This is how he sings it all the time now, I better re-teach him the right words before he sings in wrong in primary.

1 comment:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

That never happened. Okay, maybe it did. But I certainly don't remember it. Those are so pretty sweet new lyrics you made up. Classic.