Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday! She is one of the most amazing people I know. So in true Keenan family blog fashion....

My Top Ten Favorite Things about My Mom:



10. She is so fun to be around! I know if I am going to do something with my Mom it will be a good time. Especially when it involves my sister, girls days are the best.

9. She works hard! Whether it's working at Safeco Field, doing her calling, doing her job or just pulling weeds in the yard she puts her whole heart into everything she does
8. There is nothing she can't do when she sets her mind to it. If my Mom decides something is going to happen, it happens!

7. She is supportive of every one of her kids. Whatever we want to do, she supports us.

6. She is the best Grandma ever! She spoils all of her grandsons like crazy and watches them for us all the time. My boys love being with her.
5. She is ALWAYS there when I need her.

4. She is one of the strongest women I know. I love her example of strength.

3. She raised me to have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for the blessings that this testimony has brought to my life and know I would not have it without my Mom's guidance.

2. She LOVES my Dad! My parents example of what a marriage is and should be has been the inspiration and guidance by which I live my own marriage. What a blessing to know I have parents who love each other so much even after all these years!


1. She’s my Mom! I look up to her for so many things! I love her for so many reasons! I cannot think of a better person!

Happy Birthday Mom!  I love you!

1 comment:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Those are some really cute pictures of Mom! I especially like the one of the wind on the cruise! Yay! Mom is the best! Happy bir-dizzy Mom!