Friday, February 5, 2010

ABC's of Today

Awesome- How I would describe my life, job, boss, husband, children, family, friends...they are all awesome!
Bored- How I felt at the 2 hour all hands meeting I had to attend afternoon. Seriously who schedules an all hands meeting at 3:00pm on a Friday?
Cozy- the way my bed felt this morning when I was trying to get up
Dip- What I ate on my chips at dinner. Technically it was salsa
Emily- who we went to dinner with tonight
Funny- What I thought of the joke Terence told me while I was driving home
G- it was not G rated
Hungry- How I feel all the time!
Interesting- The show we are watching right now, Swamp Loggers.
Jared-the other person we went to dinner with tonight
Kind- a great word to describe Emily and Jared. They would do anything for anyone!
Lunch- I had tomato soup with goldfish in it
Mobile phone- something I have attached at all times
Nachos- what I had for dinner
Old- how I am starting to feel
Patient- something I could have been a little more of (all the time, not just today)
Quiet- I hope my house will be quiet soon because that would mean my kids are in bed
Red- The color of the sweatshirt I am wearing right now
Silly- what Connor thought he was being when he put Nate McMillan in the front hall closet
Terence- my favorite person in the world
Upbeat-how I am feeling right now
Valerie- One of the many people I know who is pregnant right now
Wisdom-something I am gaining more of every day (LOL)
iXtapa-where we went for dinner
Yes-Something I say a lot at work
Zebra- the word that Terence gave me when I asked him for a word that started with Z

6 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Love this! You are so clever grillfriend. I am going to do this someday, okay? And I will site you as my source. Fair nuff?

Terence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terence said...

My joke wasn't bad. Jacki told me I couldn't make it PG if I tried. I am willing to give it a shot but apparently not in this forum. Please let me know if you want to hear this funny joke.

The VanderHoevens said...

YES - I made your post! - Whoo Hoo - Valerie

Suze said...

Did you think of this yourself? I'm gonna do it too, someday.

Oh and I figured out why you weren't home last night when we called. I thought it was you guys ignoring us again!

The Keenan Family said...

Sorry Susan, We aren't ignoring you. We have had a crazy week. We are heading back into Redmond (3rd time) to celebrate Jared and Jackis mom's birthday. Hope you had a good party today. Sorry we couldn't make it. Let's get together soon. Terence