Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful for these girls!

I was looking at pictures on Facebook this morning and came across this picture on my sister Heather's profile
Jennifer, Me, Heather, Linda, Jamie
These are four of my best friends in the whole world.  Growing up these were the people I was closer to then anyone else.  I was also thinking how cool it is that everyone in this picture is now married and has a life of their own.  I am so thankful that my cousins/sister were and still are my best friends.  I know I can count on them for anything.

3 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Awww... You are a gem sister face. I love that picture of all us ladies. and I love you!
PS the Word Verification word is splicstr.
I am going to start call you that.

jennifer said...

I'm thankful for you too Jacki! I miss all of our cousin parties. Such good times!

Linda A. said...

This is such a great picture!!!! I love you Jacki (and Heather, Jennie, and Jamie!)!!