I am thankful that Connor and Corey got their flu shots on the first of November. The flu is running rampant in my house right now I had it this last week (or at least I think that is what I think had) and Terence has it now. He is absolutely miserable right now. He has pretty much spent the day moving between our bed and the couch, he is having a hard time breathing, he has a terrible head ache, sore throat, congestion, you name it he has it. I am very thankful for a great pediatrician who encourages us to get the seasonal flu shot for our boys each year. I can't imagine how miserable they would be if they had the flu as well. I am still not all the way better (started getting sick last Sunday) and Terence is on day four and still in the thick of it. We pray that he either gets better miraculously over night or that it snows hard enough he wont have to go to work in the morning because I don't see him being well enough to go. Anyway tonight I'm thankful for the flu shots we got our boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment