I am so thankful for Sunday with the family. We had a wonderful time at church today and Connor had his first primary program. He got up and said his part into the microphone like a champ. It was awesome to have my Mom and Dad there to see him. After church we all went over to Emily and Jared's house for dinner. It was nice to relax and spend time talking with everyone and hanging out. Once we were done at J and E's house we went home and just relaxed and spent some time with just our family. I love seeing my guys spend time together and see how Terence interacts with our boys. I especially love watching them wrestle together. I have always said that Terence better watch out because before too long the boys are going to be able to take him. Well this week he ended up with a scratch on his cheek and a bite on his leg from the boys. He might have to start working out. Anyway it was a lovely Sunday and I'm so thankful for the time spent with our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment