Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful for getting home safe

Terence is on day 5 of being miserably sick.  Today I made him go to the doctor because I was worried about him not eating and barely drinking anything.  When we left our house it was snowing a little but the roads were reasonably clear.  We were in the doctors office for no more then an hour and half and when we came out everything was covered and the roads were basically sheets of ice.  We stopped at the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and headed home.  Highway two was basically a parking lot and a drive that normally would have taken us no more then 15 minutes took us almost an hour.  I am thankful that we got home safely.

Unfortunately we don't know what is wrong with Terence we do know it is not the flu and it's not strep throat.  They gave him some antibiotics so hopefully that will be enough to help him feel better.

No comments: