Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful for a clean(er) playroom

Anyone who has been to our house knows that our playroom is somewhat of a mess.  Our kids have a million toys and they are just kind of thrown into three huge bins.  I finally had some motivation tonight and decided I was going to tackle the playroom.  When I first started I had the kids helping me but soon realized that they were going to do more playing then cleaning so I waited until they went to bed (which was two hours ago and they are still running around upstairs like crazy men).  I dumped out the three huge bins one at a time and organized the toys by train tacks, Lego's, cars, stuffed animals, balls, etc.  It is not perfect but it is a lot better then it was.  Hopefully the kids will be able to play with more of their toys and keep the room cleaner.  I am thankful that I had the energy and motivation to get that done tonight.  I'm also thankful for Terence who made a run all the way to Monroe when I asked him to go get me some more bins.  He is such a trooper and it made all the difference in my getting the room cleaned up.

No comments: