Monday, January 24, 2011

Snowmobiles

Are you noticing a theme?  We had lots of snow!  Scott's cousin had some old snowmobiles that they worked long and hard to get working while we were there.  Melissa and I had come out to the bard to see how things were going (after a morning of doing nothing but reading).  They were able to get things working and we went for a couple of rides on them.  I was impressed that they were able to fix them as they looked like they had not run in a couple of years.  Of course it was not all that easy.  The boys turned the snowmobile off and came inside for a bit when it started snowing pretty hard.  They went back outside and tried to restart it so they could move it back to the garage but it took them a good 45 minutes and a new tank of gas before they actually got it running again.  I think Scott is now trying to convince his Dad that he needs to buy new snowmobiles for the cabin.  Good luck with that one Scott :).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

snowmobiling is probably one of the most fun things I have ever done. I love anything that goes really fast.