Tonight I was faced with the situation of having to come up with something fun to do with a bunch of 12 and 13 year old girls for an hour. My sister suggested that we do haunted houses. She and her husband make them every year around Halloween. Sounded like a good idea so I got a bunch of candy and some chocolate graham crackers and let the girls go for it. They all turned out pretty cut. I am not crafty at all so for me this is pretty good. Connor and Corey really like the "baby" ghost in the attic.
Baby #4!
10 years ago





3 comments:
Cute! I'm glad that activity worked out! I hope the girls loved it! You are a rock star for getting that all together for them so super last minute after a long stinkin day at work! You are AMAZING sister face!
Those are SO cute!
Jacki, you're so crafty!
Post a Comment