Let me preface this blog by saying I really dislike Halloween, Heather says it's because our Mom brainwashed us growing up. She never really liked Halloween so we don't really like it. Terence never really enjoyed it when he was little either, he hated dressing up, he hated knocking on strangers doors. Needless to say it's not a huge holiday in the Keenan household. We do dress the kids up and do the traditional pumpkin patch thing but that is about the extent of it. This year we were invited to a party where everyone is dressing up. I think the last time I had a costume was in 6th grade when my Mom made me a flapper costume. The theme of the party is notorious so we are supposed to dress up and people who were for whatever reason notorious. We have some good ideas for Terence but I am at a complete loss as to what I should dress up as. Any ideas?
5 comments:
Oh sister... Just embrace Halloween! Its FUN!!!!
Octomom - she is always funny - hahaha
OctoMom wouldn't work because you have a husband
Bonnie and Clyde
Hillary and Bill
Michelle and Barack
The Incredibles
Prince Charles and Lady Diane
Joe Dimaggio and Marilyn Monroe
Archie Bunker and Edith
Abraham Lincoln and Mary
Ozzie and Sharon
The guys from TAPS or that other survivor show with the couple
Mr. and Mrs. Steve Irwin
Donald Trump and whoever he is with these days
They are all notorious to somebody
I only suggested mine because she said she already had an idea for Terence. Are you trying to do a couples theme? Because if so, I vote for Mr and Mrs Santa Claus....perfect for Halloween..hahaha
My second vote is off your moms with Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne.
Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy
Post a Comment