Saturday, October 2, 2010

Check Book

Last week when we were driving home from Spokane Connor was had gotten a hold of my purse and was playing with the items inside.  One of the things he started playing with was my check book.  Some of the thins that we say must sound so confusing to little kids and Connor had made up his own idea of what a check book is for.  I was driving and my Mom was talking to him in the back seat.  Connor, holding the check book starts asking my mom questions; things like "Grandma do you have two cars at home, Grandma do you have a TV at your house, Grandma did you eat your dinner last night" and so on.  Every time my mom would answer the question Connor wold make a "check" in the check book saying OK, check.  It was so funny!  He then went on to make grocery lists with my mom.  When I tried to join in Connor quickly informed me that I was not aloud to participate that he was playing with Grandma.  It does not translate well into a blog but it was so funny!

1 comment:

Bob and Karen Lutz said...

I love that kid! I love both of those kids!