Saturday, July 31, 2010

You Have a Little Pea on You

A few nights ago I made shepherds pie for dinner and to go along with it I made peas.  Connor told me as I was putting the peas in a serving dish that he did not like them.  I was pretty sure that statement was untrue considering the fact that aside from pea baby food Connor has never eaten one.  I told him that he had to eat a few bites of them so we did not waste them.  Well  he did and it turned out he liked them.  Corey who tries to be like his older brother in every way ate the peas too.  At some point during dinner Terence made the joke that Connor had a like pea on him and put a pea on Connor's shoulder.  It was all over after that, peas were all over the table on the floor in hair.  It didn't mind too much because it was pretty funny and I was glad they enjoyed their veggies.  Next time we try Brussels sprouts.


No comments: