Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Terence

Let me preface this by saying that I have been terrible about taking pictures lately so I have no pictures from Terence's birthday.  You will just have to use your imagination and see it with your minds.  OK it's not really that exciting but it was a fun day.  Terence woke up at 5:00am and went fishing with our good friend Nate.  They went up to Spada Lake which is about half an hour away from Sultan and went out on a little boat with an electric trolling motor.  Terence did not catch anything and Nate almost caught two fish but ended up losing them before he could get them in the boat.  Terence and Nate do not use any kind of bate when the fist just lures which I think is part of the reason they don't catch anything.  Then again, what do I know?

After Terence got home from fishing we were supposed to head down to Cabela's so he could pick out a fishing pole as his birthday present.  He got home too late so instead he just took a good long nap.  After that we all headed into Redmond to have dinner with T's Mom and Dad.  Terence's favorite restaurant is Claim Jumper because he loves the salad bar, so that is where we ate.  Then it was time for cake at Terence's Mom and Dad's house.  Connor did a great job of singing all the words of happy birthday to Terence which was fun to see.  It was a really fun day and I hope Terence enjoyed his birthday.

Happy Birthday Terence!  We are so proud of you and everything you are!

No comments: