Sunday, February 13, 2011

Setting some goals

Lately I have had a lot of things I want to do.  Every Sunday I go to bed saying I am going to do X, Y and Z this week.  The next Sunday rolls around and I have accomplished none of this.  Tonight I am writing it down so next Sunday instead of saying I should have done it I will be able to say I did it!  For this week I would like to

get to the gym/work out at least 4 days
read my scriptures everyday
cook dinner instead of buy it from a restaurant 6 days
get my Lapband tightened

I think that is a pretty good list of goals but it also allows me some room for error. We will see how it goes.  I will get these things done this week!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I see you have lost 5 pounds! Congrats!