Most of you know I had lapband surgery back in March of this year. I have recently hit one of my biggest milestones. I have now officially lost 50 pounds! I was going through some pictures the other day and found a before picture (don't laugh). My goal is to lose 50 more before my one year mark of my surgery. Thanks to all of you for being so supportive of me through this. Losing weight is not an easy thing to do and if I did not have amazing family support I would not be able to do this.
Before and After or (should I say in between)





8 comments:
You look freaking awesome! You should be so proud of yourself!!
You go girl!!! You are amazing
You look Fantastic!!! I didn't know about the surgery. WOW HOT MAMA
You look amazing! Oh sister... you are my idol. Like I literally idolize you.
I've said it before... I'll say it again... ooh, la, la! -Cat
Go Jacki! You look really good and I'm VERY PROUD OF YOU! Losing weight is soooo hard.....
You look amazing! Of course I thought you looked amazing before but you are absolutely beautiful. Keep it up!!
You are looking great. And I LOVE your hair!!!!
Post a Comment