For a long time now Terence and I have wanted to get a family picture taken with all of us, including the dogs but have never gotten around to it. The other night we were playing with our new camera (which I love!) and figured out how to use the timer. We made a couple of attempts to get a picture with everyone and here is the result. The first one was OK and the second one we started falling apart. Finally for the third one we got rid of the dogs and I think it turned out OK. (please ignore that Terence is in his pajamas and there is a shoe and a dog collar on the floor)
Baby #4!
10 years ago





2 comments:
The pitfalls of animal photography, in a nutshell. Normally you'd expect the kids to be the ones to stick out their tongues and ruin the photo...
I like the ones with the dogs the best its like hey, this is what we are take it and love it! Very fun... more pictures please. keep them a'comin!
Post a Comment