
He sleeps with this Zebra every night and every morning when he gets up he lays it on his pillow and puts the blanket over it like he is tucking it back in. The other one is GG bear. We named it that because it was given to him by his Great Grandma and the name stuck. I have never seen him play with any toy more than GG bear. He shares his food and cup with it and carries it around with him when he is home. When I was growing up I had a heart to heart bear that I loved! Terence had two Snoopy stuffed animals that were his favorite. We both still have those to this day. Who knows maybe 20 years from now Connor will still have his Zebra and GG bear.





1 comment:
My favorite part is how he shares with his bear, that's very nice of him. I want him to come and hang out with me all the time.
Post a Comment