In Jenny's words:
haha....thanks for the history lesson! but there is one very minor change that probably doesn't really make a difference...modification to the origins of international pirate day:the part about steven writing it on the whiteboard was correct...but he actually wrote the date for the next saturday (what we now call international pirate day)...and your mom came to our house with a big "happy international pirate day " cake....we were all very confused until she pointed out to us that it was on our calendar and that it NEEEDED cake...so I think we owe it to your mom for making international pirate day the real deal rather than just a couple words on a calendar.THANK YOU AUNT KAREN!!!! :)
Baby #4!
10 years ago





1 comment:
Yeah I think International Pirate Day is all Aunt Karen. I'm pretty sure our calendar also had a Gangsta Appreciation Day on it, along with who knows what else. Aunt Karen is the original pirate!
Post a Comment