f you are reading this you are TAGGED!
5 Things
5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Going on my first date
2. Was a junior in high school
3. Was in LOVE with NSYNC
4. was getting my braces off
5. working at Linens N Things
5 Things On My To Do List:
1. Clean my house
2. clean out my car
3. fold laundry
4.take my dogs to the vet
5.get something for Terence for fathers day
5 Favorite Snacks/Food:
1. McDonalds french fries
2. Hostess Donettes
3. popcorn
4. smoothies
5. cucumber chips and ranch
5 Things I Would Do If I Was a Billionaire:
1. quite my job and stay home with my kids
2. pay off everyone in my families house and buy them all new ones
3. go to college and get a degree
4.Buy a couple ferrari's and a race track
5. start a business
5 Bad Habits:
1. being too bossy
2. not folding laundry
3. eating fast food
4. blanket Nazi (ask Terence)
5. going to bed too late
5 Places I have lived:
1. Los Alamos, NM
2. Redmond, WA
3. Kirkland WA
4. Bellevue WA
5. Sultan WA
5 People I'm Tagging (Yep! You guys gotta do this now)
1. Pam
2. Judy
3. Mom
4. Val
5. Cat
Baby #4!
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment