Connor is officially a first grader! Well, I guess it won't be official until he's in first grade but he is a kindergarten graduate! He had a great year! His teacher was absolutely wonderful. She was kind and you could tell she really loved her job and the kids in her class. Connor worked extremely hard this year. His growth was awesome to see. It's crazy how fast they grow up. He's reading and writing and is good at math! In fact i just got his report card and it said that he's above grade level in all of those things. I'm such a proud mommy! We went to his kindergarten celebration a couple of weeks ago. It was really fun to see all the kids sing some songs, talk about what they want to be when they grow up and relish in the fact that they are moving up in the world. I'm so proud of my little man!
 |
| Connor at his kindergarten celebration |
 |
| last day of school! |
 |
| Kindergarten graduation celebration with his best friend, Kavan |
No comments:
Post a Comment