Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash

I am part of a website call Influenster.com.  They are a marketing research company of sorts that sends "qualified" participants free products to try and then the participants write a review on the product.  Recently I received the Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash from them to test out with our family.  Overall I would say it's an OK product.  The idea is that you only need the on wash for your entire shower as it washes body and hair.  For the men in the house (which is the majority) I thought this was great.  I used it on the boys because I could just lather it up in their hair and then use those bubbles to scrub them squeaky clean.  Terence also liked using it.  The scent is not too strong either so again, great for the guys.
As for me, I used it as a body wash and thought it was fine for that.  It lathered well, smelled good and it was not overly drying on my skin.  The hair was another story.  Having long hair means that I need a conditioner and although this product claims to have conditioners in it, they do not condition well enough on their own that I could use this product exclusively on my hair.  Overall I would give the Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash a solid B.  Great for the boys/men in my house, not so great for me.



I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes

No comments: