Monday, June 18, 2012

Surprise!

Terence turns 30 tomorrow!  I wanted to do something really fun for him this year so I planned a surprise party/softball game with a bunch of our friends.  We did the party down at a park near our house.  We had a great turn out and I think Terence was surprised.  We sang happy birthday to him with a piece of cake because he was out on the sports field and people wanted cake.  When we were done singing and had taken the candles out of the cake I tried to smash the piece of cake into his face.  That may have backfired a bit as I was the one who ended up with cake all over me.  Someday I will learn my lesson.  All in all it was a super fun day with family and friends.





1 comment:

Amanda said...

I wish we could have been there to celebrate too! Sounds like fun!