Friday, June 15, 2012

Girls Night Out

Last night I went out with a big group of my friends to dinner and a movie.  Don't get me wrong, I really love spending time with my family and given the option dates with Terence are my favorite.  It's not always possible to find a sitter and arrange all the other logistics of a date night.  So getting out with the girlfriends is a good substitute.  We went to Thai food in Monroe, told lots of stories, laughed a lot and just enjoyed spending time together.  After dinner we went and saw Snow White and the Huntsman.  It was a really good movie.  Not what I expected at all.  It has a Lord of the Rings feel to it which I kind of enjoyed.  I stayed out way past bedtime and I'm paying for it a little today but it was a fun night.

No comments: