I had such a fun day Thursday and cannot believe I don't have a single picture to show for it. My cousin Linda was in town so I took the day off of work so we could spend some time together. Between the two of us we have 5 kids all boys all in booster seats or car seats. We managed to pile everyone into her van and then tried to decided what to do. With that many boys (all five and under) we did not have a lot of options. Going to a park was out because it was raining, we did not want to take them to the zoo because it would just turn into a bunch of wrangling whinny wet kids and shopping was definitely not an option. We settled on taking the kids to the play area at Bellevue Square (which was packed!). We let the kids run around there while we sat and talked. It's been so long since Linda and I have just been able to sit down one on one and have a conversation. Once the kids decided they were done we took them to McDonald's in Redmond and let them eat lunch and play in the play area. We were probably there for about two hours before Linda had to get back to Federal Way. The kids had a great time together and it was really fun to spend some time with one of my best friends! I cannot wait to see her again.
1 comment:
was this the first of your 30 days of service?
Post a Comment