My Mom sent me a message on Facebook the other day saying how much she missed our kids. Joking around both Terence and I told her that if she wanted to see them she would have to keep them overnight. Much to our surprise she agreed! T and I got kind of an impromptu date night. It was so fun and SO nice to spend some time just the two of us, we don't get to do that very often. We went over to Lincoln Square and grabbed a light dinner and saw a movie. We saw Source Code which if you liked Inception you would like this. I really liked it and so did T. After the movie we went home and just hung out, watched some TV, relaxed. Plus with no kids to wake us up we slept GREAT last night. I love date nights with Terence. We are already planning out date for next week. We are going to get all the stuff for and plant an herb garden. I think we are going to ask Grammy and Pop to babysit for that one :).
No comments:
Post a Comment