Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Thought Wednesday

  • Terence and I are watching Survivor right now
  • This tribe is a bunch of whiners, not to be confused with winners which they are not
  • It was BEAUTIFUL today
  • I was home with the boys today because I still was not feeling great but did end up taking them to the park for a bit
  • We are really ready for summer to get here
  • in particular we are looking forward to picnics, bbqs, fishing, spending long warm days outside
  • Terence has the crud now
  • he works from home tomorrow so should be able to rest a little
  • Terence has a giant bug bite on his leg
  • he is also practicing kick boxing on his heavy bag
  • today he practiced elbow strikes
  • he said if you had to describe them on one word..."devastating"
  •  he's pretty awesome, I think I'll keep him
  • My in-laws called me last night to tell me that they are going to take me to LES MISERABLE when it comes to Seattle
  • YEAH!!
  • Super excited for that
  • I should be making potato salad right now
  • my boys went to bed super easy tonight...I love being home with them during the day
  • I am sure I have more random thoughts but I'm feeling kind of lazy right now...
Good night everyone!

No comments: