Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Brush AND Floss

I have a confession to make.  I am not a flosser.  I went to the dentist yesterday and as always they ask me if you floss.  Instead of beating around the bush I told the dentist "I have not willingly flossed a day in my live".  He laughed at that and then reminded me of the importance of flossing so now...I am trying to be a flosser.  Lets see if it's possible to change a habit or rather create a habit I have never had for almost 30 years (UGH I cannot believe I wrote 30 when referring to my age, but I digress)!  Anyway I have flossed two nights in a row now and really, it's not so bad.  Maybe this won't be so hard.

1 comment:

Emily's World said...

Have you really never flossed? Jared says he only does it when there is crap stuck in his teeth. I do it on average 1-2 times a week.