Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 In Review

Here we are, New Years Eve!  I cannot believe that another year has come and gone.  When I look back at 2010 I feel like it was a tough year but we were also extremely blessed this year.  Terence started the year off unemployed  which was a challenge for our family.  He was home with the boys everyday while I worked full time.  I also became pregnant in January which was somewhat of a surprise to us but we were very excited.  Even more difficult was when we lost that baby to miscarriage.  Terence got a job (which he could not love more!) and we all have struggled with his depression.  We also experienced a second miscarriage in July.  Through all of this I have felt the hand of the Lord in my life.  We have been blessed with healthy children, fantastic friends, wonderful family, a great place to live and the knowledge and peace of the gospel in our life.  I guess you could look at it as the glass half full or half empty, I consider my glass to be overflowing.  I really look forward to 2011 and the blessings and challenges we will face.  As long as Terence and I are facing them together I know we will be successful and happy! 

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: