For a Christmas gift this year Terence's sister Talia gave him tickets to a Portland Trailblazers Game. Since the game was on a saturday night, Terence drove down that morning and spent the night. Terence found his sister a year and a half ago and the two of them are so much alike. They even look alike!
They had a super fun time at the game. Talia had never been to a basketball game before so Terence had a lot of fun teaching her all the different rules and strategies of basketball. By the end of the game she was even getting into it and yelling at the refs.
While Terence was out of town I enjoyed spending some time at home with the boys. When we were growing up I remember my brothers always making forts out of the cushions from the couch, blankets and whatever else they could find. I thought it would be something fun to do with my boys.
Corey did not like going in the fort much, instead he liked climbing on top of it. Shocking that once again Corey wanted to do things his own way instead of the way they were intended ot be done. I'm starting to notice that this is a trend with him. I wonder where he gets that from?
As much fun as it was to spend some time alone with the boys and have Terence spend some time with his sister it was nice to have him home.





1 comment:
that is a cute idea to make forts. I think Brooks would love nothing more, even at his age, if I draped a blanket over the table so he could crawl underneath it. Weirdo. Him, not you. Yay for 4 days in a row! You are a ROCK STAR lady!
Post a Comment