Thursday, December 4, 2008

What happens when you leave a two year old unattended?

Today our babysitter was unable to watch the kids so Terence had them home with him. Terence usually works from home on Thursday and Friday and part of his job is to phone interview candidates to pre qualify them for the jobs he is recruiting for. Terence had to be on the phone for a call this morning so he put Corey in the high chair and Connor at the dinning room table with some breakfast (frosted mini donuts) and stepped into our side room to make his call. He would peek his head in every few minutes to check on the boys and make sure they were ok. When he got off his call he noticed things were a little quiet so he slowly looked around the corner to see what was going on. Connor had moved his little chair into the kitchen, pushed it up against the counter and managed to get the box of remaining donuts. Instead of taking one or two and leaving the rest Connor decided it would be a good idea to take a bite out of each donut and then put it back in the box. Terence thought it was too funny to be mad so he just took pictures of it. I thought it was pretty funny myself.





5 comments:

Joe Urvina said...

I love it, that seems to happen in our home quite a bit. In fact it has happened so many times that even if I am upstairs I can hear Gavin when he starts moving chairs around in the kitchen....

The VanderHoevens said...

Uh oh - you have a climber! BEWARE! It never ends. We also have it where we can hear he chairs moving from anywhere in the house - it always means trouble brewing!!

Brian Lutz said...

I suppose it could be worse. If Alpine or Enzo gets a hold of the things, all you'd find are a few chewed-up fragments of the box.

Anonymous said...

so cute, I sure miss those boys. You guys need to come on down for a visit. Bring your Nsync christmas CD!

Amanda said...

Clark totally did that to some Tim Horton donuts here! And they are the big ones! One of them, he took bites from all around the edge! too funny!