Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions

I am not big on making resolutions (mostly because I do not stick to them) so this year I have decided to create some accountability for myself. I am posting my resolutions on my blog for all the world to see in the hopes that if everyone knows what they are then I can't give up in mid January. Terence wanted me to post his too so here they are.

Jacki:
1. Give up all soda completely. Technically with my band I am not supposed to have any soda anyway but lately I have been sneaking in the occasional diet coke. So with the new year I am giving it up period.
2. Work out every day. I know so very cliche but I am getting pretty close to my weight loss goals and I hope that the working out will give me the extra push I need to get there.
3. Be nicer to my husband and kids. I tend to be a pretty cranky person so for the new year I am resolving to just be nicer.
4. Make time to go on a date once a week with Terence no matter what.

Here's Terence's:
1. Work out everyday
2. Eat more and get fat (apparently it's a reference to Larry the cable guy)

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Sirrine said...

I got a gym membership for Christmas from my parents and until April to lose 20 pounds. Egg me on! Egg me on. Good for you!