I feel like I have gotten a lot done in the last couple of days. Yesterday I went and returned a bike that I bought (it wasn't the right size for me), returned a raft that we had bought (it had a hole or bad seem), filled up the car, consigned some baby clothes, got Connor's school shopping done. I bought roasted, peeled and froze 8lbs of green chilies, washed folded and put away all of our families laundry, got Tyson to fall asleep in his bed for the first time! All of this while Terence was away in Philadelphia. Today I cleaned the house top to bottom including floors, dusting, windows, bathrooms, and vacuuming. Finished the last little bit of laundry, mowed the lawn, successfully got Tyson to take a nap in his crib, twice! Cooked meals for the boys, played with the kids, welcomed Terence home from his trip. Got him taken care of and off to bed because the poor guy is sick! He spent the first two hours of his flight home throwing up in the airplane bathroom. To top everything else off we are dog sitting for my Aunt while she travels to Utah for my cousins wedding. Phew! I'm tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment