Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tyson at 8 weeks

This is something I have said every week since Tyson was born but I will say it again.  It's going so fast!!  He's gone from a newborn to a little baby this week.  He's starting to have longer periods of being awake and he like watching his Dad and brothers wrestle.  We have cut out supplementing for the most part and Tyson has only had two, 2ounce bottles in the last week.  I'm proud of myself for sticking with nursing even when it was hard and I was worried he was not getting enough food.  I feel like we have turned the corner and will be able to make it to the one year mark as recommended by our pediatrician.

Some other facts about Tyson this week.
  • His brothers ADORE him and want to hug and kiss him all the time, even when I would prefer they didnt. 
  • He smiles in his sleep a lot and is a noisy sleeper
  • He is on his second cold in eight weeks and has a really stuffy nose and goopy eyes.  He also has a cough
  • He is starting to like baths a lot
  • His eyes are starting to change color and they have gone from steel gray to a dark blue.  I think he will end up with brown eyes like his Daddy and brothers.
  • He eats a lot when he is awake but will sleep for 3-4 hours at a time. 

No comments: