Some of you may have noticed from my recent pictures and posts that Connor really needed a haircut. He would not let me cut it because I'm a girl. He said only boys can cut boys hair. This meant that Daddy had to step up and get the job done. Last night we ask Connor if we could cut his hair and he told us maybe later. Terence said why don't we do it right now so it's done and we don't have to worry about it. Connor seemed OK with this logic so we got out the clippers and low and behold, Connor got a haircut! Terence said he went from "princess to prince in five minutes." (We might have had to tell Connor he looked like a girl once or twice to really convince him it was time to cut it.) We figured while we had the clippers out we might as well get everyone else done so I cut Corey and Terence's hair as well. I like doing at home haircuts. It saves us a bunch of money and everyone looks so fresh and clean afterwards.
1 comment:
I love how only boys can cut boys hair! So funny! I bet everyone looks so clean and fresh now!
Post a Comment