Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A place to call home

So as some of you may or may not know, Terence and I have to move by the end of October.  I won't go into all the hairy details but suffice it to say it stinks!  We are looking for a place to move that will have enough room for our soon to be family of five plus our two dogs.  It's not as easy as it sounds.  We would prefer to stay out in Sultan because we love our ward and we love the area.  I know we still have some time but I am already starting to stress about it.  The thought of cleaning, packing, de-junking, moving, unpacking, you get the picture, while 6 months pregnant sounds like a pretty insurmountable task.  If you know of anyone who may be renting their home, at a good price, who is not going into foreclosure, or planning on going into foreclosure, who would accept dogs and children, let me know.

1 comment:

Emily's World said...

You know you've got a whole family to come and do your bidding. No worries...be happy now!