So as all of you know, I am pregnant. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow, yay! I'm so excited about this because I am hoping that my nausea and food aversions will go away soon. Thankfully I don't throw up a lot in my first trimester but I do feel like I'm going to 24/7 which in some ways may be worse. The thought of eating anything sends a chill down my spine and makes my throat close up. It's the pits. Yesterday I went down to the cafe here at work looking for anything that sounded remotely good. I ended up with a cup of green olives and some cranberry juice. The olives were great and they actually sat really well. Surprisingly I did not get any heartburn either. I'm in survival mode until this goes away which basically means eat anything that sounds good. Like I said, I hope this goes away soon. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Oh man! I hope you feel better soon. You crack me up with the olives and cranberry juice.
Now see the green olives make me want to hurl! Hopefully by Monday night you can eat some food.
Post a Comment