Friday, March 5, 2010

Family Pictures

It has not been very long since we have had our family pictures done (we did them back in December) but I want to do them again. The night that we had our pictures done we had some lady in front of us who took forever picking out her pictures which made our session late. By the time we actually got in to have them done our kids were done! Our pictures turned out pretty cute but they are very studio/staged feeling. I would love to have pictures of my kids playing outside our being natural. Maybe I will get them done this spring when the flowers are all blooming (oh wait that’s right now). Anyone have a really good (not too expensive) photographer they can recommend.
On a side note, I had surgery today. Everything went fine. I am sore and tired tonight but finally am starting to feel better.

2 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Go to my girl! I love her! http://www.kristenmarie.org/ I'm not sure what she charges anymore, but we paid like $170 around thanksgiving for our family pictures and they turned out great! She does a lot of cool trendy stuff, but she also does really cute family pics too! I hope you get better so soon!

Anonymous said...

Fly me up and I'll take them for free!!!